Thursday, July 28, 2016

Trip to the Beach

  This post is a couple of weeks overdue, and that is because I put off editing picture as long as I possibly can. Even if editing simply means resizing pictures.
  Anyways, a couple of weeks ago, my Dad and I went to the beach to go fishing. We ending up getting stuck in the sand and consequently ran out of time to actually fish. After we dug the car out sand I took some pictures. I know this area of Texas is notorious for having ugly beaches, and there are times that certainly is true. But if a body is willing to drive a little further south than Galveston, the beaches become tolerable if not actually pretty. Here is some photographic evidence of that fact.


















 
 
 
And here's a nice beachy song to go with those pictures.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it! Leave me a comment if you don't mind and let me know what you think.